Mold Remediation in Playa Vista, CA
The homeowner was on vacation and came back to their house in Playa Vista, Ca full of unexpected mold. This was due to the combination of poor ventilation and high humidity in the condo. Leaving mold untreated can cause a variety of health conditions to people and animals in the proximity of the affected area. SERVPRO of Mar Vista was ready to remediate the mold, making it safe for the homeowner to be in their own home. It is important to get a professional to remediate the mold no matter the size, and as soon as it has been found.